FORMER BIG BROTHER HOUSEMATE THIN TALL TONY (TTT) canvasses for Bisola to win Big Brother Naija

During his time on BBNaija, ThinTallTony was always involved in one controversy or the other. In fact, many still haven’t forgiven him for his romantic escapades with Bisola seeing that he was a married man. 
He revealed that he wants Bisola to win instead of T-boss that he dosnt trust her. Heres what he said


“I think she is playing her game and one thing I said in the house was that I don’t trust her, I don’t trust her game, I don’t trust where she is from. Obviously whatever she is doing is working for her since she is in the finals,”


comment what you think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 quick ways of making money

Senator Olujimi says that Buhari statement on AISHA is a wake up call for women