"I have never beaten my wife" - Lanre Gentry says over wife Mercy Aigbe's injuries


nollywood
- Beautiful actress Mercy Aigbe's marriage has reportedly crashed over issues of infidelity and domestic violence - Mercy was rushed to the hospital yesterday due to serious injuries to her face - Her husband, Lanre Gentry, has come out to say he has never beaten his wife before Beautiful Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry and her husband, Lanre Gentry, have reportedly called it quits on their 7 year marriage.
Mercy has been rushed to the hospital due to injuries she received on her face. Lanre has been said to be the reason for this but he has come out to defend himself.
He posted a message on Instagram denying any involvement with her injuries, while making grammar errors. He said:"Well, I know my wife. I did not have a hand in this because I have never beaten my wife and I will never beat her because I love her so much." 
nollywood
nollywood
source-naij.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 quick ways of making money

Senator Olujimi says that Buhari statement on AISHA is a wake up call for women