WOMAN TOLD TO PAY N10,000 BECAUSE OF TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A comedian named mr jollof came to twitter to share the story of this woman who was told to pay N10,000 because of her tattoo the issue of soldiers brutality in Nigeria goes on.
heres the post
How I paid N10,000 to Nigerian soldier for having tattoo on her body – Lady makes revelation
Mr Jollof posted the lady’s conversation with him which says: “My mom drove me to Warri airport no flight to PH they said we should go to Benin Airport and my Mom is going to work same day I decided to take bus since it’s my first time to ever visit PH I bought the two front seat, at the last checking point one soldier just stop our bus and said I need this lady out now, immediately I came down without saying anything all I could picture in my head was how. I have seen them beat up different people. I came down and he said to the driver I need u to discharge her luggage off this vehicle. I had one small box with me in front the driver said Na her luggage be this. The soldier guy said to me take it and follow me. I did without even saying a word. He took me across the road and put me behind their van. This time I was scared but I still kept calm. The driver crossed over to meet with us and there was another soldier behind the van where he asked me to seat. That soldier asked me what I did, I told him I don’t leave in Nigeria. He said there’s a new river state law that says no tattoos. I was like first of like I said before I don’t live in Nigeria and secondly this is my first time ever going to PH. A man came down from the bus crossed over, with the driver for over 45 minutes they were begging for me for no reason. I ended up giving them 10k. if they had said Money from the beginning I would have paid them and get going. I’m still in shock and I don’t even know how to take up this kind of case."
How I paid N10,000 to Nigerian soldier for having tattoo on her body – Lady makes revelation

Comments

Unknown said…
Hah!!!!!!! Only in Nigeria you will hear that one
Unknown said…
Hah!!!!!!! Only in Nigeria you will hear that one

Popular posts from this blog

5 quick ways of making money

Senator Olujimi says that Buhari statement on AISHA is a wake up call for women