This wins for scariest campsite ever

cnn estes Park speaks about her experience read

Today, that person is me, along with my sister and our guide. And I have to admit, even though I find most extreme sports very appealing, this one has me thinking twice.
It's called cliff camping, a truly epic experience, but it's not for the faint of heart.
For daring big-wall climbers, it's been commonplace for decades. When they trek up walls too tall or too difficult to climb in a single day, they simply camp on the cliff face.
It's something that doesn't faze daredevils like Harry Kent, owner of Kent Mountain Adventure Center in Estes Park, Colorado, who has been climbing all around the planet for the past 45 years.
"Climbing for me is like brushing my teeth," he says. "It's something I just do as part of my life."
With that kind of passion, it comes as no surprise that in July 2014, his company was the first in the nation to let inexperienced climbers give cliff camping a go. It's something that would normally take five to 10 years of climbing to build up to. continue here

The portaledge seems especially tiny in the vast Colorado Rockies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 quick ways of making money

Senator Olujimi says that Buhari statement on AISHA is a wake up call for women